Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introduction (first entry)

My name is Khatija Dholakia but I also go by Jasmine. Which ever is fine with me. I am a traditional Mercer student just trying to graduate early and therefore taking summer classes. I am a Junior and my major is Business: Financial Management. Honestly, I have no affection towards english at all because all through out high school I barely passed my english classes no matter how hard I would work. English is a second language for me and I struggled in grammar when I was in high school and still do but that is no excuse for not being good in grammar which I know. I take this class online because my expectation is that it would be easier for me to concentrate and get over the subject I hate the most quickly. The biggest anxiety I have towards this is that I have never in my life wrote a blog. This is my first blog entry and I have no clue if I am successful at doing this or not.
-Khatija

No comments:

Post a Comment